Tehran's market along with other historical monuments such as Imam Mosque, Jami Mosque and ... are considered to be important historical and artistic collections of Tehran. According to the existing evidence, the initial building of the market dates back to the Safavid era and at the same time as the tower and gates of Tehran were built around the years 948-930 AH. Apparently, the four markets of labafahs, sarajizadeh, sirai and nalechi are the oldest part of the market in Tehran. According to Suni al-Dawlah, four big and small market moves were made at the time of Fatimah Shah Qajar. At that time, the market complex was developed to the northwest and west, gradually becoming a split between the Ark and the mosque to the prosperous market, and the most famous and prestigious palaces and tributaries were active in this area. During the period of Nasir al-Din Shah, the number of orders and market segments was added and a number of Sera and Timeches were established. Like other collections of historical markets, each of the orders, yards, squares, and markets of Tehran was dedicated to the class and activity. In this period, the main sectors were: Shoemaker market, carpet market, Abbas Abad market, Amir market, Gold market, Goldsmith market, Bazalharamian market (Sultani Jafari), Four major market, Jasmine mosque, Fourth Soukh market, forty tone market (Which is one of the oldest parts of the market and is related to the period of Fatih Shah), the blacksmith's market, the market for copper pipes and the market for plasterboard. In Naser Khorshru Street, near the main collection of the market, there were also trenches and tombstones, some of which remain today, such as turkish Markets, during the period of Fathali Shah and Chambers of Commerce. Rapid growth and rapid development of Tehran has caused a lot of turmoil in the traditional architecture of the market. So that much of the market was renovated or rebuilt, and the fit between the different parts of it disappeared. The initial construction of Sabzehmaydan on the northern side of the bazaar dates back to the early Safavid period, but during Qajar period and 1268 Lunar years, according to the order of Amir Kabir, Hajjali Khan Moghaddam Haghband (Hajboldouleh) made a major change in the situation of cemetery. Tehtan Great bazaar was held at various periods of one of the major religious, social and political centers of Tehran in two different types of religious and political ceremonies. On the southern side of the cemetery, there is a beautiful shed that goes to different markets. This room is wider and more expensive than the openings that are dedicated to the shops. The four big moves, which are in the same name on the market, are the eight-sided space covered with a relatively short circular dome and the surface of which is plastered. It was built in the year 1222. The Amir market and the other sections of the collection are some of the other sections of the collection that was built around the years of 1967-68, from the property of Mirza Taghikhan Amir Kabir, by Sheikh Abdul Hussein (Sheikh Al Araqikin) along with the mosque and school known as Sheikh Abdul Hussein, and its revenues are devoted to the mosque and school Is.Taymih Hajbaldoule is located near Imam Mosque and is one of the most valuable buildings in the market, which was built by Hajjali Khan Hajbaldwahl during Naser al-Din Shah period. In the recent period, the interior of the building has created a new commercial complex that has changed the originality of the old form of the building. From other buildings of the market, Tickelah Mahdieh is at the beginning of the Amir market (Kafashan), which has an enormous immense coating and excellent Yazdbandi. Tehran Market is an old market located in the city center and in the 12th district of Tehran. The 15th of Khordad Square is located outside the market and the green area is on the market.