The Niavaran Palace is located in the north east of Tehran (Shemiranat). The formation of the Niavaran Palace dates back to the first years of the Qajar Dynasty. The Niavaran Palace complex, which became a museum complex after the Islamic Revolution, was jointly administered by Sadabad series in 1999 and became officially independent from the beginning of 2000. Now it includes 5 museums (Niavaran Palace, Sahebgharrenie Palace, Ahmadshahi Palace, Javanazh Museum, dedicated library) and other cultural spaces such as the Blue Hall, the exclusive cinema and the world-famous gallery, as well as the Niavaran Gardens, which are located in the Triple Gardens and The Great Northern North has been watching attractions from history, culture and nature. The Niavaran Palace Historical Cultural History Web site includes useful information on history, museums, workshops, restoration, cultural education services, facilities for children, documentation center, fresh things, quality of communication with the Niavaran Palace collection and other museums' and many other interesting features. The Niavaran Palace has a lot of natural and historical charm and beauty. The buildings of the Niavaran Palace are from the Qajar and Pahlavi periods. First, the Qajar kings chose the Niavaran Palace as a good place to stay in their hometown. Fathali Shah Qajar ordered in his summer holidays to build a garden in a pleasant weather area outside Tehran, a much smaller area than today. Next to the village that was called "pollen" or "pollen", it was built in Niavaran today and built gardens instead of pillars located in the vicinity of the village. The Fath Ali Shah summer garden, which was created in the foothills, was called "Naivaran", which later became known as "Niavaran". In the same garden, Mohammad Shah built a small and simple building, followed by Naser-al-Din Shah, the "Saheb-Qaraniyeh Palace" in Niavaran Gardens. The last building built during the Qajar era in Niavaran Garden is famous for Ahmad Shahi's palace. During the reign of Pahlavi II, some of the small buildings of the Niavaran Gardens were demolished and the Niavaran Palace was built in a modern style for his and his family's residence. Now the palace grounds include Niavaran's palace, Sahebqaraniyeh Palace, Ahmadshahi Palace and greenhouses and Pahlavi's special school. In 1979, the Niavaran Palace was conquered by the revolutionary forces and handed over to the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance in 1981. In 1365, the Palace of the Niavaran Museum opened for the first time. In 1989, the Cultural Heritage Higher Education Center was set up at a special school site and one year later its lateral spaces were allocated to the boys' dormitory. In the following years, the Museum of Jahan-Faza (1376), Saheb-Qaraniyeh Palace (1377), and Kush Ahmad Shahi (2000) were also exposed to public viewing.