One of the best sights in Shiraz is the Garden of Narenjestan Qavam in Shiraz, which has always been of interest to both domestic and foreign tourists both in terms of architecture and its glorious past. Stay with Aysham to learn more about the amazing garden that must not be missed in Iran tour. Narenjestan Qavam Garden is located in Shiraz city and in the city's high-rise neighborhood near Lotf Ali Khan Zand, and is one of the historical tourist destinations in Shiraz. This building belonged to the Qajar era and belonged to one of the great clans of that time called Ghavamolmolk's family, and was in fact a place for meetings of Qajar elders, tribunals and public places. The garden has many spectacular views, and its unique architecture is one that attracts attention at the very first glance, an impressive architecture of mirror-work elements, tiling, carvings and carvings from that era to Today, it is one of the masterpieces. The design of the Narenjest Qavam Gardens in Shiraz has been based on the principle of symmetry, meaning that the porch or garden mirror in the middle and the rooms are aligned horizontally to the left and right. On the walls of the porch, there are beautiful stucco molding, which is a real example of the art of the Qajar era. In addition, the entire floor of the hall has been decorated with white and blue tiles which added to it prettiness. See all these details carefully.
In the case of the ceiling of this mansion, it should also be said in the side rooms of the mirror hall, the ceilings are more than wood, but not so simple and completely carved. However, after entering the main room adjacent to the porch, you will face a mirror ceiling and a stunningly beautiful stylus that can keep you busy for hours. The Narenjest Qavam Garden in Shiraz was built in 1257 to 1267 and in the Dwarven monarchy of Nasir al-Din Shah Qajar. This garden was built on the orders of a person named Ali Mohammad Khan Ghavam and consists of two parts of the garden and the ender (inside the building). This building was donated to Shiraz University in 1345 by the person named Ibrahim Qavamolmolk and is now one of the best tourist attractions in Shiraz, which is visited free of charge and attracts many toursits daily.